Wednesday, March 9, 2011

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

"Why is the sky blue?"

It's not, stupid. The sky is green with pink polka dots. How do you not know that? Did your mom drop you a lot when you were little? Take LSD? Go skydiving without a parachute? Did she eat lead paint while pregnant? Did you eat lead paint when you were a baby? Do you take a lot of naps in the road? Maybe you inhaled a lot of car exhaust while napping is all I'm saying. Did you lick a toad? Drink a lot of cough syrup? You do know that after swishing with mouthwash you are supposed to spit it out, right? Did you shove something in your eye? I've wanted to do this but never followed through. And, hey man, just because your eyes are an orifice in your head doesn't mean you should force things in there. Hmmmmmmmm....OH I KNOW, I think I figured it out...My advice to is this: Quit masturbating because it seems as though you have actually gone blind.

And that is...WHAT I THINK! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment