Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PAYBACKS ARE A BITCH

"I have been unhappy with my living situation for awhile now. However, things are looking up because my roomie got a job so we will be parting ways in about two months. But, after this weekend I don't see how this is going to work. How do I tell her I appreciate everything she has done for me but I am unhappy and I want to leave now? I know she needs help until she leaves but I hate feeling like I am living in a prison. She even got pissed at me the other night when we went out because I decided to stay and party rather than go home with her. I am an adult WTF??"

Well, I think her being mad about you not leaving with her that night happened more because you are friends than roommates. I have had friends get mad at me for the same thing and it wasn't because I lived with them. They were just worried about their fellow bitch and didn't want me to end up tied up and gutted behind some sleazy tavern. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, I guess it depends on how much she has helped you and if your sudden departure will leave her in a lurch. Annnnnnnd, whether or not you care. If you split and leave her hanging you may burn a bridge that can never be rebuilt. Not to mention that you would be the Mayor of Skankville if you left her high and dry after she saved your ass from being homeless. Now, if you had some reason where you HAD to leave (wink wink)...you picking up what I am throwing down?! Maybe there is employment waiting for you where you want to go and you must move out sooner than you thought orrrrrr your friend really needs a babysitter or they will lose their job...ya know, really there is all kinds of shit that you can make up where you can leave and still be in good standing with your roommate. BUT, will you be able to live with yourself? 


With that said, my advice to you is this: put on your big girl panties and deal. You only have two months to live in this hell and then it will be over. She helped you out when you needed it and that's all there is to it. I'm sure letting you leave your shit all over her house and handing out money to you whenever you needed it wasn't one of her top priorities but she still did it for ya. This is proof that nothing in life is free. Time to pay the piper, lady.

And that is...WHAT I THINK! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment