Thursday, March 3, 2011

EXES AND HOES

"My new boyfriend constantly talks about his ex. How can I let him know that I am sick of hearing about her?"

Well, that's super annoying. However, you have to be careful when approaching this subject with your man because you don't want to be one of those needy bitches that can't hang when another woman's name is in their mouth. And, there actually is a positive in regards to this: take notes. For example, When he says something that annoyed him about her, try not to do whatever it is. When he talks about stuff they did together, try to do other things so as to not bring up the memories again and again. So, why does anyone do this, really? I can think of a couple of reasons. First thing that comes to mind is he is not over her yet. If this is the case, you just gotta make your mark, lady. For example, if you are alone (or not, whatever you fancy) and he brings up something about her, just start taking off your clothes, dude...then say, "I am sick of hearing about your ex...new memories, baby, new memories." Orrrr if you are not sex-crazed like myself then interrupt him with a neato-fun fact about yourself and finish with, "See?! I bet your ex isn't as cool as me yo," and laugh :) The only other thing that I can think of is maybe he hates her so much that it consumes him. I mean, they are exes for a reason. If this is the case then when he starts to bring up another irritating tidbit about her, tell him that you are not his ex and you won't do the things to him that she did. BUT, if he doesn't stop talking about her and comparing your relationship that you just might consider turning into an evil succubus. That you may just start sleeping with all his friends, cut up his favorite t-shirts, kick his dog, etc. If you are going to constantly be compared to this bitch than you might as well start acting like her. Maybe that will change his tune.

Honestly though, I don't know how ya do it. Way too much work for me and it sounds like he is not ready for a new relationship. If you talk to him about this and he doesn't stop talking about her then move on, sister. There are plenty of guys out there that DON'T talk about their exes.

And that is...WHAT I THINK! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment