Thursday, February 17, 2011

A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE

"My friend wants to get botox because of the wrinkles on her forehead. I personally think it's not safe to inject poison in your body. How can I approach her about this without making her feel bad?"

Simple...don't approach her. And quite honestly I don't know why you feel the need to lay your opinion down when first, she wasn't asking for it, and second, she will probably still end up on the table thinking about what a bitch you are. Why people are so against these procedures or plastic surgery is beyond me. I mean, as long as they don't go to the extreme and end up with a mug like Joan Rivers, who cares?  If it makes you feel better about yourself then I say go for it.

Let me put it to you this way, if you had the money and means to get rid of that double chin that you have been carrying around for the past ten years, wouldn't ya? If you could get those boobs to look like they did when you were 17-yrs old before your brats literally sucked the life out of them, wouldn't ya? Well, maybe YOU wouldn't but your friend obviously feels differently. Call it vanity or self-obsession but whatever label you want to slap on it, the bottom line is it's none of your fucking beeswax. It's not YOUR face so get down off your pedestal, put on your "supportive friend" pants, and butt out.

And that is...WHAT I THINK! HA!

4 comments:

  1. "I don't know why you feel the need to lay your opinion down when first, she wasn't asking for it" because she plainly wrote "My friend". Your telling me your not the type of friend to give advice on personal safety to a friend? F A I L
    also Gia you spelled Sister wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, pumpkin, my friends know that I say what I want, whenever I want. I was simply saying that this friend is more than likely going to do it anyway, with or without the two cents. Quit chugging haterade. P.S. I wouldn't fuck with Mahan (Gia) you may think you are BIGsampson but she will chew you up and spit you out. HOLLA SISTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and another thing BS...if you KNEW Amanda at all you would know how this BLOG buisness came about BIZNATCH (Yeah, I spelled it with a Z...OMG!)So in the future...please refrain from making NEGATIVE comments on her BLOGS until your VAGINA is done bleeding! Cause NOBODY like a h8tr...OH YEAH I SPELLED that one wrong too yo!

    ReplyDelete